Missouri Point System For DrivingRequest Free Consultation
If you accumulate a total of 8 or more points in 18 months, the Department of Revenue (DOR) will suspend your driving privilege.
- 1st suspension – 30 days
- 2nd suspension – 60 days
- 3rd or more suspensions – 90 days
The DOR will revoke your driving privilege for one year if you accumulate:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
When your driving privilege is reinstated following a Point Suspension or Revocation, the DOR reduces your total points to 4.
Every year you drive without getting new points on your record, the points will be reduced.
- 1 year – total remaining points reduced by one-third
- 2 years – remaining points reduced by one-half
- 3 years – points reduced to zero