Missouri Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
It’s a sad reality that some employers knowingly or unknowingly subject their employees to unsafe working conditions. Unfortunately, when this happens, workers can suffer in more ways than one. From life-altering injuries that demand ongoing medical treatment to lost wages, workplace injuries can hurt employees physically, financially, and emotionally.
If you or a loved one suffered a workplace injury, you may be entitled to compensation beyond what your employer provides. At Miller & Hine, we can help you obtain the settlement or benefits you deserve.
When Injury Strikes
We handle all maters related to claims for workers’ compensation benefits, preparing and filing all documentation throughout the claim process, and advocating on your behalf in all hearing or proceedings. Some of the claims our firm can handle include, but are not limited to:
- Shoulder injuries, such as rotator cuff problems or bursitis
- Neck injuries, such as sprains, strains and fractures
- Knee injuries, including sprains, strains and torn ligaments or tendons
- Back injuries, from muscle pulls to pinched nerves to disc problems
Contact Us Today
After a workplace injury, you may feel as if you’re alone and without options. Don’t let these negative feelings consume you. We realize the challenges a workplace injury may place on you and your family, so we strive to remove that burden from your shoulders.
Our attorneys understand the laws and regulations governing workers’ compensation in Missouri. We are devoted to protecting the rights of people who have been injured at work and helping them collect the compensation they deserve.
There are no out-of-pocket costs for us to evaluate your case. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we recover money for you. Contact the attorneys at Miller & Hine today for a free consultation.
- Nearly 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Available 24/7 & Provide Free Consultations
- We Treat Every Client Like They are Family
- We Have an In-Depth Understanding of Missouri Criminal Statutes
- We Take a Team Approach to Each Case