Missouri Traffic Attorneys
Have you recently been cited for a traffic violation If not handled correctly, these minor citations can have adverse effects in your life, such as having points assessed on your license.
The consequences of having points on your license are as such:
- Your Missouri driver’s license may be suspended or revoked
- Your monthly automobile insurance rates may increase
At Miller & Hine, our traffic attorneys in St. Louis make sure that your tickets are handled with the utmost care and attention. We go to court for you and obtain a dismissal or work out deals that keep the ticket off your driving record and insurance rates low.
We work with our clients to guide them through all types of traffic tickets in St. Louis, including:
- Speeding Tickets
- FCC Speeding Tickets,
- Driving While Suspended or Revoked
- Stop Sign Violations
- Red Light Violations
- No Proof Of Insurance
- Failure To Signal Violations
- Careless & Imprudent Driving
- Leaving The Scene Of An Accident
- Following Another Vehicle Too Closely
Contact A Missouri Traffic Attorney
We work with clients who have been charged with various types of traffic violations. By providing consistent, honest and reliable counsel, we work everyday to make sure our clients get the representation and guidance they deserve.
- Nearly 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Available 24/7 & Provide Free Consultations
- We Treat Every Client Like They are Family
- We Have an In-Depth Understanding of Missouri Law
- We Take a Team Approach to Each Case