Statutory Rape Laws in Missouri
In the State of Missouri statutory rape and sodomy are very serious charges. Pleading guilty to this offense without consulting with a St. Louis statutory rape attorney will result in yourself being labeled as a sex offender.
The following are the classifications of Sodomy in the State of Missouri:
- Statutory Rape 1st Degree
- Statutory Rape 2nd Degree
- Statutory Sodomy in the 1st Degree
- Statutory Sodomy in the 2nd Degree
You want to consult with an attorney as soon as possible if you were recently charged with this offense. The St. Louis statutory rape lawyers at Miller & Hine are dedicated to provide the best possible defense to our clients, no matter what the charges against them may be. Your freedom and future are at stake. Call us today for a free consultation.
- Nearly 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Available 24/7 & Provide Free Consultations
- We Treat Every Client Like They are Family
- We Have an In-Depth Understanding of Missouri Law
- We Take a Team Approach to Each Case