A person commits the offense of Domestic Assault in the First Degree if he or she attempts to kill or knowingly causes or attempts to cause serious physical injury to a domestic victim.
The offense of Domestic Assault in the First Degree is a Class B Felony unless the person inflicts serious physical injury on the victim, in which case it is a Class A Felony.
You want to find an attorney that has experience handling these types of cases. Domestic Assault cases often involve a much deeper understanding then what the police report shows. Often times the Defendant has suffered from abuse whether physical or verbal from the victim. Also, the victim is sometimes motivated to bring charges against the Defendant in order to get the upper hand in a domestic lawsuit. The attorney’s at Miller & Hine have experience handling these types of cases.
Domestic Assault in the 1st Degree is a very serious charge. This is the highest charge of Domestic Assault in the State. You want to consult with an attorney as soon as possible if you were recently charged with this offense. The attorneys at Miller & Hine are dedicated to provide the best possible defense to our clients, no matter what the charges against them may be. Your freedom and future are at stake. Call us today for a free consultation.
- Assault 1st Degree
- Assault 2nd Degree
- Assault 3rd Degree
- Assault 4th Degree
- Child Kidnapping
- Domestic Assault
- Domestic Assault 1st Degree
- Domestic Assault 2nd Degree
- Domestic Assault 3rd Degree
- Domestic Assault 4th Degree
- Involuntary Manslaughter 1st Degree
- Involuntary Manslaughter 2nd Degree
- Kidnapping 1st Degree
- Kidnapping 2nd Degree
- Kidnapping 3rd Degree
- Murder 2nd Degree
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Nearly 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Available 24/7 & Provide Free Consultations
- We Treat Every Client Like They are Family
- We Have an In-Depth Understanding of Missouri Criminal Statutes
- We Take a Team Approach to Each Case