Saint Charles Truck Accident LawyerRequest Free Consultation
If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident in Saint Charles, MO, you need to hire an experienced truck accident lawyer to assist you with obtaining the compensation you need to cover all of your damages. You must get the best lawyer possible to represent you and help you receive the maximum compensation for your truck accident injury claim. The sooner you get the right lawyer involved, the better.
The liable trucking company and their insurance carrier will be working to limit or deny your injury claim virtually minutes after the accident occurs. However, our team of experienced Missouri truck accident lawyers can ensure that the black box data is preserved, as well as other evidence that we can use to hold the driver and trucking company liable for your damages, such as the speed the truck was traveling and how long the driver had been behind the wheel.
Call Miller & Hine today at (314) 413-2053 to arrange a free consultation with a skilled Saint Charles truck accident lawyer.
Truck Accident Injuries
Truck accidents are typically more devastating than other types of motor vehicle accidents, and those involved are more likely to be injured or killed. Common truck accident injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Broken bones
How an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help
If you have been injured in a truck accident in Saint Charles or the surrounding area, you may be dealing with a great deal of physical pain, emotional distress, and mounting medical bills. We can help with all aspects of your truck accident case, including getting the medical treatment you need, communicating with the liable insurance companies, documenting your lost wages and income, and obtaining the best settlement possible for your truck accident claim.
At Miller & Hine, we are experienced in helping truck accident victims obtain full, fair, and adequate compensation for their losses. Our truck accident lawyers know about trucking industry regulations, and we can find out if any were violated that may have led to your accident. We have years of experience handling truck accidents, and we can investigate your case, gather evidence, and help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
What to Do After a Truck Accident in Saint Charles, MO
What you do after a truck accident in the Saint Charles area is very important:
- Call 911 if you or anyone involved in the accident needs emergency medical attention.
- Call the police to the accident scene so they can create an accident report. This police report may be the most important evidence in the truck accident claim you will subsequently file.
- Gather important information such as the names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, and insurance information for all drivers involved in the accident. Also, collect the names, addresses, and phone numbers of anyone who witnessed the accident, and get the responding police officer’s badge number.
- Take photos and/or videos of the damage to your vehicle, the truck, and any other vehicles involved. Also, record the position of the vehicles after the accident and any other evidence of what may have caused the accident. Lastly, you should take photos of your injuries after the accident, as well as throughout the healing process.
- Get checked out by a doctor if you were not taken to a hospital by emergency personnel, go see a doctor as soon as possible. Have the doctor examine you even if you feel perfectly fine and inform the doctor that you were just involved in a motor vehicle accident. Note any pain or discomfort you are experiencing.
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney that focuses on truck accidents to represent your legal interests. At Miller & Hine, we can deal with insurance companies, medical facilities, doctors, and other lawyers while you focus on resting and recovering.
Miller & Hine | Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers in Saint Charles, MO
Call Miller & Hine today and put our 50+ years of combined personal injury law experience to work for you. Call (314) 413-2053 or visit our contact page to schedule a free case evaluation with an experienced Saint Charles truck accident lawyer. You pay us no fee until we recover compensation for you.