Missouri Premises Liability Attorneys
Land owners, property owners, lessees, and municipalities have a legal duty to their customers and other guests lawfully visiting their premises to maintain their property in a reasonably safe condition. Private property owners and lessees may also be held legally responsible for personal injuries that occur on their property.
An injured person must prove that the property owner or lessee either caused the defective or unsafe condition or they knew or should have know that there was a defective or unsafe condition on the property. Additionally, the injured person must prove that this condition was a substantial factor in causing the injury. Common types of premises liability cases include:
- Apartment complexes
- Shopping centers and malls
- Bars and restaurants
- Sports stadiums and conference centers
- Slip and falls
- Sidewalks (uneven/cracked grounds)
- Dog attacks
- Open pits (pot holes)
- Parking lots
Injured people are entitled to monetary damages to compensate for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering from the insurance company insuring the property.
If you have been injured by a condition on someone else’s property, you should not underestimate the value of an attorney in these cases. For your best chance at a successful resolution, we highly encourage you to contact us for a free case consultation.
- Nearly 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Available 24/7 & Provide Free Consultations
- We Treat Every Client Like They are Family
- We Have an In-Depth Understanding of Missouri Criminal Statutes
- We Take a Team Approach to Each Case